Welcome to Pointless In Science: The Inroduction


Hello, people of the world. I am Paavan Arora. A random teenager from India’. In my quest for exploring myself and learning new things every day, If there is one thing that has held me together, is nothing but science. It is, according to a few, the most difficult area of study but to those who love it, an easy routine.

In the last few years, I have learned so much in respect to science as a whole and also its sub-areas, that I have lately started feeling content with myself. The last time I experienced such a feeling was probably before I was born, So I hope you get how much science means to me at the moment. I don’t know how long is this feeling going to sustain, I hope for a lifetime because discoveries are the only thing holding me together.

Around me, there are a lot many people who are unaware of the basic knowledge of science and technology that for them, mobiles are the biggest discovery of mankind. They are unaware of every other invention or research that has ever taken place, even what goes behind the screen on which they are forwarding random messages and tweets to other people who are unaware themselves, basically creating a sort of vicious cycle.

The only aim I have with this project I am starting today is to spread at least the basic knowledge about topics that affect everyone in their daily lives, irrespective of them being aware or not. This project will be available in all possible formats, as text on the blog. As Videos on YouTube and as Audio Podcasts on major streaming services. The first video will be out in the next 3 days. Other videos will follow with the same pace. 

Hoping to create a community, maybe even quite small, but a loyal and interested one. Will see you in the 1st episode very soon. Till then do follow or subscribe, whatever is available to you. Like and comment if possible. Till then, keep learning.


Comments

Popular Posts